The enrolment process is reasonably straight forward for students seeking Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)
Please review all the information on this page before proceeding with your expression of interest for enrolment 2017.
Click me – Complete the Expression of Interest Form
Complete the Expression of Interest form here. Closing date is Tuesday 16 May 4pm. Expression Form
The information provided on this form will be used as background information by the Year Level Manager at your interview.
Click me – College Information Evening for Prospective Students
Venue: College Auditorium
Date: Tuesday 2 May at 6:00pm
Click me – School Tours
To book a tour contact the general office on 8862 4400
Click me – About the Enrolment Interview
Enrolment Interviews are by invitation the college will be contacting you to arrange an interview time.
Students attending an enrolment interview must be accompanied by their parent/s or guardian/s.
Please allow one hour for the entire interview process. It is recommended that you arrive ten minutes before the interview time, at the General Office, to review paperwork and attend to other administrative details.
On arrival at the college for your interview you will be given a hard copy of the Student Enrolment Information Form to check and amend if necessary.
What to bring to the interview
• Victorian Student Number (VSN). This can be obtained from your current school.
• Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA) student number and Statement of Results (if applicable)
• Proof of birth date e.g. birth certificate, passport, student card with photograph etc.
• Most recent school reports
• A copy of Year 9 NAPLAN results
• Medicare Number
• Doctor’s name, address and phone number
• Name and phone number of an emergency contact person
• Details of parents’/guardians’ occupations and work phone numbers
N.B. Please check the college’s website for updated information www.sssc.vic.edu.au