Enrolling with us is reasonably straightforward. As a government school we strive to accept every young person who wants to attend our school. We absolutely love the diversity that this approach brings to our student community.
Enrolment Update! 21/01/2019
- 2019, Year 11 VCAL – are now closed.
- 2019, Year 12 VCAL – are now closed.
- 2019, Year 11 VCE – are now closed.
- 2019, Mid-year 11 VCE – If you are interested in a semester two Year 11 enrolment please submit an Expression of Interest and a Year 11 Manager will contact you.
- 2019, Year 12 VCE – are now closed. For urgent inquires please contact the school.
We understand how you feel about changing schools. And we know how important this is to you. Our primary goal throughout the enrolment process is to make the transition into Swinburne as successful as possible. In order for us to achieve this we need some information from you.
When providing this information you should be as open and honest as you can. Tell us everything that may be relevant. Be assured that the information you are providing will assist us with your enrolment. We can only do this if we know how we can support you at this important stage of your education.
Working through the enrolment process is not particularly onerous and should take around 45 minutes. You must complete the following steps in sequence:
Complete Expression of Interest form
This is completed online. Please keep reading the next steps before proceeding to the button below to begin the enrolment process.
*Please check your junk or spam folder if you have not received a response form us.