Bookings & Enrolment Interview FAQ
How do I book an enrolment interview? To book an enrolment interview, you must first complete Step 1. Expression of Interest and Step 2. Enrolment Information form. After that, you will receive an email inviting you to book an enrolment interview. Bookings must be made online and at least 48 hours before the date and time of your chosen appointment.
How many appointments can I make? Only one booking per enrolment can be made.
What will happen after I make my booking? An email confirmation will be sent to your chosen email address with details of your appointment.
What about if I need to cancel my appointment? If you need to cancel your appointment please do so at least 48 hours before the scheduled start time by clicking on the cancellation link in the appointment confirmation email, otherwise cancellations outside the required notice period must be done by email or phone. Once your appointment is cancelled you will receive a confirmation email and a link to make another booking, please be aware that we only have a limited number of time slots available.
How do I reschedule my appointment? You must cancel your original appointment first by following the steps above, then you will be able to make another booking.
When can I complete my online subject selections? After you book your appointment you will receive another email (approximately 48 hours prior to your enrolment interview) with a link and code to complete your online subject selections which must be submitted before you attend your enrolment interview. Subject selections can be changed at your enrolment interview if required.
About the Enrolment Interview
The Enrolment Interview:
Attend the enrolment interview at your appointed time.
Students attending an enrolment interview must be accompanied by their parent/s or guardian/s.
Please allow one hour for the entire interview process. It is recommended that you arrive fifteen minutes before the interview time, at the General Office, to review paperwork and attend to other administrative details.
On arrival at the college for your interview you will be given a hard copy of the Student Enrolment Information Form to check and amend if necessary.
What to bring to the interview
- Victorian Student Number (VSN). This can be obtained from your current school
- If you are considering a VET program please bring in your Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA) student number and Statement of
Results (if applicable)
- Proof of birth date e.g. birth certificate, passport
- Students not born in Australia must bring evidence of Australian citizenship or resident status (Australian Citizenship certificate or passport/Visa documents)
- Most recent school reports
- A copy of Year 9 NAPLAN results (year 11 enrolments only)
- Medicare Number
- Doctor’s name, address and phone number
- Name and phone number of an emergency contact person
- Details of parents’/guardians’ occupations and work phone numbers
- Lastly, you will receive an email prior to your enrolment interview asking you to submit your subject selections online. Please ensure your subject selections are submitted before you attend your interview. Subject selections will be discussed during your interview and can be changed if required.
Confirmation of Enrolment
Upon a successful interview for enrolment payment for the Essential Education Items Part One and Part Two is required.
N.B. Please check the college’s website for updated information sssc.vic.edu.au
For further information please contact a year level manager by phone on (03) 8862 4400.